This is a mockup of a contest to be ran for a local restaurant, Griff’s Deli.
- Objective: Engagement
- Description of the contest: Post a picture of you eating Griffs to be entered into our free meal giveaway! Tell us what your favorite food item on the menu is and use the hashtag #CheesinForGriffs. We will choose a winner on May 25th.
- Call-to-action: Post a picture of themselves and/or with friends eating Griffs. In the caption, they should state their favorite food item and use the hashtag #CheesinForGriffs.
- Prize: Be entered into a drawing for a free meal at Griffs.
- Hashtag usage and research: Has not been used before.
- Explain why you think this is an effective contest idea: This will be effective because the people of Bowling Green, KY (more specifically, college students) love Griff’s Deli. It will be a good way to pull in those fans to Griff’s social media pages and interact with them. Especially if they know they can win a free meal from participating in the contest, more people will want to join the fun.
- Use Canva to create the Instagram Post to launch the contest. Use AdParlor to put your visual into a mock-up Instagram photo.